If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
 #39391  by WPCatfish

photog wrote:
dave_in_delaware wrote:I guess I should change this thread's title to "How to kiss Amy's butt"

SOMEBODY'S JEALOUS!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave in Delaware has huge tracts of land.

There, better now?
 #39392  by dave_in_delaware

No, not really. I don't get the "tracts of land" reference. :oops:
 #39399  by dave_in_delaware

LOL, allrighty then.
 #39400  by photog

"AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!!" :lol:
 #39410  by Amy Blackthorn

WPCatfish wrote:
Amy Blackthorn wrote:
We could always talk Politics.

Are you made of wood? And do you weigh the same as a duck?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4 ... re=related
Well there are an awful lot of newts in my neighborhood.
 #39414  by photog

All of this because I said Amy was nice.... and Dave got jealous. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now back to the Dobbinsville Mall (farmers market) conversation.....
 #39432  by dave_in_delaware

Oh, yes. I'm sooooooooooooo jealous... :?

Anyway, to continue the discussion on this location, I'm wondering what your favorite stores are in the Farmer's Market. Is it worth the trip for you? Do you just go to walk around and look?

I'm pretty sure the "armory" store with all the knives, swords, and related stuff is NOT there anymore. But when it was, it was probably my favorite store to visit. They had some funky stuff in there, too. More "show" knives than practical. But still cool.

I love Mama Gina's Pizza. I don't know what they do to their pizza, but it gets a crispy crust and it just tastes so good. I try to be at the Market 30 minutes before it closes, to wait for that special announcement! Oh, yeah. Good times.

Sticky Bunz is also a good place to stop for food, like dessert after pizza. They make donuts there, and cakes, etc. I like their red velvet cake!

The barber shop inside is my regular place for a haircut. There's rarely a wait in line since they have like 84 barbers there. OK, not that many, but there are at least 12. $10 for a haircut ain't bad I guess.

AGN Leather Belts is a stop I'll be making soon, for a gun belt. They have some thick belt "blanks" that they'll punch holes in for you. I've seen these belts up close and they're very thick, perfect for a gun belt. When I have extra money (hah!) I'll be getting a carry belt there.

They're all the "regular" stores I like. I may try out the Pretzel Factory sometime, as well as the Stoltzfus Bakery.

So, what's your store inside the Farmer's Market? What's "worthy" of a trip over there as far as you're concerned?