If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
 #50777  by Godasmypilot

Just recently visited the brewery and brewpub for a tour. I'd been to both before but this was my first time OCing on the tour. Please see my OC log for more details, but I can definitely say that they are pro-carry! Had a great time and a great dinner when I went!
 #50779  by Christopher518

Godasmypilot wrote:Just recently visited the brewery and brewpub for a tour. I'd been to both before but this was my first time OCing on the tour. Please see my OC log for more details, but I can definitely say that they are pro-carry! Had a great time and a great dinner when I went!

That is good to hear because I am going down to the brewpub for a beer tasting on 5/18 and I obviously won't been OCing but since my fiance won't be drinking, she can open carry and feel comfortable about it.
 #50781  by Amy Blackthorn

Christopher518 wrote:
Godasmypilot wrote:Just recently visited the brewery and brewpub for a tour. I'd been to both before but this was my first time OCing on the tour. Please see my OC log for more details, but I can definitely say that they are pro-carry! Had a great time and a great dinner when I went!

That is good to hear because I am going down to the brewpub for a beer tasting on 5/18 and I obviously won't been OCing but since my fiance won't be drinking, she can open carry and feel comfortable about it.
Enjoy! Also happy to hear she feels comfortable OCing.
 #50783  by Christopher518

Amy Blackthorn wrote:
Christopher518 wrote:

Enjoy! Also happy to hear she feels comfortable OCing.
Yes I will! It took a while but she got into it and feels much safer now to. I am actually very excited about the tasting because I homebrew and I love the ways dogfish incorporates crazy ingredients into their beers.
 #50784  by Amy Blackthorn

Christopher518 wrote:
Yes I will! It took a while but she got into it and feels much safer now to. I am actually very excited about the tasting because I homebrew and I love the ways dogfish incorporates crazy ingredients into their beers.
Sadly too many women don't take charge of their safety in this way. Always happy to see more. :)

I read DFH talking about a lavender beer they tried, I'm kinda bummed, I'd give that a shot. May even try it in my next mead batch. ;)
 #50785  by Christopher518

Amy Blackthorn wrote:
Christopher518 wrote:
Sadly too many women don't take charge of their safety in this way. Always happy to see more. :)

I read DFH talking about a lavender beer they tried, I'm kinda bummed, I'd give that a shot. May even try it in my next mead batch. ;)
I am sure that a lavender beer would be very interesting. My fiance and I have a cabin in PA about 15 miles out from Towanda. We go to this meadery every time we go up and they are amazing. I have never had home made mead but I am sure it is just as good...if not better!

http://www.meadery.com/
 #80726  by rob77t

They kicked me out of the store while I open carried. Was buying gifts and had some in my hands(no alcohol) so I put them all back. I had over 100$ in gifts too.
 #80784  by Mr.Skellington

rob77t wrote:They kicked me out of the store while I open carried. Was buying gifts and had some in my hands(no alcohol) so I put them all back. I had over 100$ in gifts too.

That's inconsistent. Can you elaborate on this encounter? Did you speak with a manager or was it a cashier?
 #80794  by Boots

Mr.Skellington wrote:That's inconsistent. ....
No doubt. People's sensitivities are affected by current events in the news.