If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
 #57146  by SKYDIVR

I stopped into Cohen's today to pick up a small table for my place and would recommend it to others. I had the opportunity to speak with several of the sales reps and all told me voluntarily that they are pro 2A. The sales rep Greg says he sees people OC'ing in the store all the time and it's never been a problem.

Greg knocked $30 off the price tag and it looks great so I definitely recommend checking them out if you're furniture shopping.

#57168  by SKYDIVR

I'm assuming you're asking about jumping off of the RT, and the answer is not yet. It's certainly high enough for a nice unstowed go and throw, however the jump itself is technical as the landing areas on either side are tight and require more BASE specific canopy skills than I currently possess. One of the more experienced BASE jumpers from my DZ would be able to pull it off no problem with the right weather conditions.
 #57172  by astro_wanabe

SKYDIVR wrote:I'm assuming you're asking about jumping off of the RT, and the answer is not yet. It's certainly high enough for a nice unstowed go and throw, however the jump itself is technical as the landing areas on either side are tight and require more BASE specific canopy skills than I currently possess. One of the more experienced BASE jumpers from my DZ would be able to pull it off no problem with the right weather conditions.
I'm not sure what the RT is, but I was jokingly refering to the table :)
 #57223  by SKYDIVR

astro_wanabe wrote:
I'm not sure what the RT is, but I was jokingly refering to the table :)
I got that one way wrong! My apologies astro. RT= River Tower in South Wilmington, it's the building that I live in. Cohen's is only about 2 minutes from the building, but I didn't make that clear in my post.

Just hypothetical speaking anyway. BASE jumping is no doubt highly frowned upon by the New Castle County PD ;)