If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
  by Sta27ems

I was doing some christmas shopping with my wife this morning. We had split up to look at different things. I was walking through the sporting goods section. I was carring IWB at 5 o'oclock. I must have exposed my pistol as I was bending over to look at some sleeping bags and tents. I was approached by a person who assumed was a manager and was asked if it was real. I asked him if there was a policy against firearms. He stated that he had to protect the team(employees) and the patrons. I told him no problem. He followed me to the front of the store as I was calling my wife to tell her that it was time to go. We left and have no problem spending our money elsewhere.
  by bmel17

which kmart? 40 or pike creek?
  by georgie c

i have never had a problem at pike creek
  by Sta27ems

Sorry thought I put that info in there. It was the route 40 K-Mart.
  by myopicvisionary

He stated that he had to protect the team(employees) and the patrons
So, did he demand that you leave?
  by NormH3

At some point in time K-Mart was a pro gun corporation...read it somewhere.
  by photog

That's interesting..... I was just in that K-mart last week visiting a good friend who works there, open carrying of course, walked right by a lot of employees and customers, and no one said a word! :?: :?: :?:

I will ask my friend if they have a no - firearms policy, or if you just ran into the one jackass who doesn't know any better....
  by rosco87

I OC'd there multiple times never an issue!
  by myopicvisionary

They dumped Rosie O'Donnell as a spokesperson some years ago because they sold guns and she is very anti.
  by photog

myopicvisionary wrote:They dumped Rosie O'Donnell as a spokesperson some years ago because they sold guns and she is very anti.

OHHHHHH..... and I thought it was because she was eating all of the food in the snack bars. :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh shit, did i say that out loud??