If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
 #5300  by sean3686

read my encounter at walmart and then head over here.

I put in a complaint into walmart corprate and they had a manager at the local walmart call me back about the incident. It was a different manager but he of course said there is no written policy. he also kept saying its private property and that he is not OC friendly. despite signs not one sign posted out front.

long conversation but he made mentions of the base... I guess he retired. I called the base just to shut down his though. what a JACK ASS. Dude IM active duty I better know the rules. and I did and had them confirmed. he was trying to make a point about not having signs at the store front and not having a sign at the gate. How can you compare? ones a federal instillation.. ones walmart. one you have to have be mil or retired and one you can just be retarded. :censored:

he went on to say I should get a Federal CCW, that he has a CCW from utah and they check there weapons at store fronts and get it back after you leave.. seemed like a dumb idea. he went on to say employees cant carry anything.. and that he wanted the customers to feel safe... well how do I feel safe if the bad guy has a gun and I don't... humm... he tried avoided that by saying well there going to come in no matter what arent they. yea that's the point of carrying? I did mention that I had OCd about 30 times with not a issue at all.

I told him hes lost my buisness.. he said he was hurt and sorry and he did not want to lost my buisness... yea ok...

so in conclusion there is no written store policy, its just the managers word.
If a employee/sheeple sees you and says he/she doesn't approve they will throw you out and call cops.

so they are VERY ANTI despite all of this, I will quit shopping there as of yesterday and you should to!

#5302  by Wynder

Contact corporate as well.
 #5315  by sean3686

will do Monday as im sure there close on the weekend.
 #7543  by Jason

sean3686 wrote:read my encounter at walmart and then head over here.

I put in a complaint into walmart corprate and they had a manager at the local walmart call me back about the incident. It was a different manager but he of course said there is no written policy. he also kept saying its private property and that he is not OC friendly. despite signs not one sign posted out front.

long conversation but he made mentions of the base... I guess he retired. I called the base just to shut down his though. what a JACK ASS. Dude IM active duty I better know the rules. and I did and had them confirmed. he was trying to make a point about not having signs at the store front and not having a sign at the gate. How can you compare? ones a federal instillation.. ones walmart. one you have to have be mil or retired and one you can just be retarded. :censored:

he went on to say I should get a Federal CCW, that he has a CCW from utah and they check there weapons at store fronts and get it back after you leave.. seemed like a dumb idea. he went on to say employees cant carry anything.. and that he wanted the customers to feel safe... well how do I feel safe if the bad guy has a gun and I don't... humm... he tried avoided that by saying well there going to come in no matter what arent they. yea that's the point of carrying? I did mention that I had OCd about 30 times with not a issue at all.

I told him hes lost my buisness.. he said he was hurt and sorry and he did not want to lost my buisness... yea ok...

so in conclusion there is no written store policy, its just the managers word.
If a employee/sheeple sees you and says he/she doesn't approve they will throw you out and call cops.

so they are VERY ANTI despite all of this, I will quit shopping there as of yesterday and you should to!

Illegals are skeered of guns that's all , I HATE wallymart, But I'm poor so i shop there.. And that's the only close store to me
 #7562  by sean3686

im poor to and i find i dont need to shop there. go to food lion, I oc there alot. for other stuff i need.. well i just go somewhere else.

i dont need to put up with managers who think there is a federal CCW permit.. freakin retards.