If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
 #65151  by myopicvisionary

If someone ever asks me if I saw a sign, I'll just tell them "Yes, the one that says 'OPEN'."
 #65169  by bluedog46

I cant recall the name of the video, but there is a video that bascially has a theme of a crook going into rob a place and the owner or intended victim pointing to a no gun sign and the criminal says darn and leaves.

Now I am not a Phi Beta Kappa at Harvard, but I dont think a crook will care about the sign and I am sure most intelligent people would know that. I know business have a right to ban some things like guns but not other things they might not agree with.

The one incident I got into at Christiana Hospital ( see encounters). I did ask the Constable if he thought anyone planning to do harm to somone would turn around and walk away? He was pro gun and agreed with me. He even said he should not say that. He did tell me that they know people carry all the time ltcf.
 #69247  by bluedog46

Ok guys I am sick of this lies and propaganda of the media.

How could people have been shot at a theatre if they have a no weapons policy?