If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
 #6086  by MrCoolDale

I'm going to email Barnes & Noble to find out their official stance. Until then, has anyone OC'd there before, and how did it go for you? My girlfriend and I tend to frequent there, but I've never taken my sidearm with me.

Particularly, I am curious about the one on rt. 202. The one by the Concord Mall.
 #6093  by MrCoolDale

I got back from Barnes & Noble a few hours ago. My sidearm was noticed by a few workers, at least one was definitely a manager. Not a peep out of anyone. I got a few looks whilst sitting in the cafe reading some Chuck Palahniuk, but nobody said anything. So I'm going to assume it's fine, since there are also no signs posted (I checked thoroughly). I'm still going to email them in the morning.

For now, it's time for bed.
 #8635  by cappilot06

Hey Dale,
Did you ever get a response from these guys?? I'm thinking of heading over there this weekend.

Thanks!

Carl
 #8651  by Oktane

I have been to both Barnes & Nobles and Border's several times and have never had any problems at all.
 #8655  by cappilot06

Cool. I've been in Borders before also with no issues. I'm just curious what the corporate response might have been.
 #8667  by dave_in_delaware

I've been to the B&N on 202. Employees certainly noticed (read my OC log)... No issues.
 #8745  by MrCoolDale

Sorry, I never did post any kind of a response. Though that would be due to the lack of a response from them. So, no, I never got anything back. However, I've never had any issues.

Just remember, it's not the stores we have to worry about it. It's the DSP that can't seem to communicate.
 #8746  by sean3686

hows the saying go...
its better to ask for forgiveness than permission.