If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
 #81105  by TexasJay

Va beach pizza shop offers 15% discount to anyone who comes in open carrying or who shows a concealed handgun permit. Owner says 80% of his sales for the last week have been to people who carry. Watching the news clip I saw multiple people OC.

I think we should do reverse boycotts to businesses like these. Owner says he hires drivers who have CC permits especially. Kudos to this guy.
 #81131  by Kuntryboy816

TexasJay wrote:Va beach pizza shop offers 15% discount to anyone who comes in open carrying or who shows a concealed handgun permit. Owner says 80% of his sales for the last week have been to people who carry. Watching the news clip I saw multiple people OC.

I think we should do reverse boycotts to businesses like these. Owner says he hires drivers who have CC permits especially. Kudos to this guy.
If more business owners were smarter they'd follow this example! If I owned a business I'd want more responsible armed patrons doing business at my shop. It would greatly decrease the chance of my business being targeted for any criminal activity. It'd be like walking into DSP headquaters with a firearm and demanding cash. Good luck with that.
:applause: :applause: :applause: