If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
 #84049  by Kuntryboy816

Last night me and a buddy decided to hit up Main St. For dinner. We weren't exactly sure where we were going until we got there. I figured KK would be packed on a Friday night but as there was no line outside we settled on that. We waited about 15 mins for a table just inside by the door. We got a table, ordered our food and just chilled out as we ate. We were there for about 2.5 hrs. Our waiter even clocked out and left before we did. I noticed the increased traffic by the 'yellow-shirts' back and forth next to our table. I figured what was up but my buddy insisted that they weren't eyeing me up. About 15 mins later, one of the security guys came over to our table. He asked us how much longer we were going to be and we just shrugged our shoulders. I then asked him if they were closing. He stated No but that most of the crowd were at the bar drinking and it may become rowdy. He then pointed at my hip and said we don't want that in here! So then I asked him if it was a policy during certain days or evening hours to not allow a law abiding paying customer into the restaurant. He kinda stammered and said "we'll someone really should've said 'something' to you when you came in. I then stated that I found it funny that I stood beside the hostess station for 15 mins until we were seated and then spent over 2 hrs at a table before anyone decided to mention it. He just sat there with that perplexed meathead look like he had lost count of his reps doing squats. We got up and left. I nodded and thanked the manager for the hospitality and told him I enjoyed the food. Next time I plan on speaking with the manager. It seemed like meathead was on a mission and not actually instructed by the manager to approach me. What's the worst they can say...no?
 #84058  by Kuntryboy816

Yeah... He never a actually asked us to leave but his intent was clear even if unvoiced. I thought of staying til closing out of principle but decided that if they wanted to advertise themselves as a GFZ then i would t lose any sleep over it if something happened. Sometimes I wish that stories like this would be posted in the local paper for the rest of the public to see. But the. I remember that the sheeple probably wouldn't care anyways....

On a better note, 2 women came over to our table and asked if they could get a picture while wearing my cowboy hat. I obliged them.... 8-)