If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
 #84424  by SeanM

Told by the Office Manager that firearms are not allowed in there, because the sight of firearms scares the sick patients.

Sean
 #84437  by Boots

SeanM wrote:Told by the Office Manager that firearms are not allowed in there, because the sight of firearms scares the sick patients.
Did you tell the OM that your gun makes your wife feel safe and helps her relax?

Also, ask her how they keep the bad guys away with their concealed guns. I'd like to hear her answer to that one.
 #84440  by Guard_Duck

Is there an alternative establishment you could go to?
 #84442  by SeanM

Boots - my wife really wanted to tell them that, and in fact, she was more upset about the incident than I was. But alas, some of her best comebacks came to her about 30 minutes after we left. That's always the way it goes, though.

Can we use another surgeon? At this point, probably not. She's getting ready to do an operation to reverse a procedure that was done back in the first week of February. Yes, she could probably technically switch surgeon's offices, but at this point, she's only 1-2 weeks away from getting the whole situation behind her, so she's not overly willing to jump surgeons so close to the end of the process.

Probably would have been even more interesting if SHE had been carrying too, but she's been in pants that won't support a firearm since the first operation. She's looking forward to being able to carry again once all of this is over.

Sean