If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
 #87675  by dean

I stopped at the gateway shopping plaza that's off of Route 8 and Salisbury rd in Dover. I ran into Food Lion to get some soda for my brother and saw someone else open carrying. Maybe a member?

Anyway, I then proceeded to go to the Liquor Depot which is between the Goodwill and A&W/KFC. I was picking out a bottle when I was approached by someone who I assume was a manager or owner. He immediately asked me if I was law enforcement to which I replied no.

He told me that it's illegal for me to be carrying and I told him that was incorrect. The next two minutes went about like this:
Him: It's illegal to carry a gun
Me: that's incorrect, DE is an open carry state.
Him: No. You can't have that in a place that sells alcohol
Me: that's incorrect
Him: No, I'm right I know what I'm talking about.
Me: I'm afraid you're wrong
(all the while we're making our ways to the door because he's already made it evident I'm not welcome)
Him: You can't carry in Dover
Me: I have a permit from Chief Hosfelt which allows me to carry in Dover
Him: I don't care, you're not welcome here.
Me: Fine, I'll spend my money somewhere else.
Him: Good

At that point I left and went across Route 8 to Mr. Bee's. This actually worked out in my favor as they're a bit cheaper and they had Elijah Craig which I'd been wanting to try for a while. Mr. Bee's staff was also friendly.

I'll never spend another red cent at Liquor Depot.

I already gave them poor reviews on foursquare and some other review sites. Here's their facebook https://www.facebook.com/LiquorDepotDover
 #87680  by dean

Left this on their facebook:

Establishment is anti-gun/2A. I was treated rudely by some guy who apparently doesn't know the state laws very well who proceeded try to tell me that it's illegal to carry in an establishment where alcohol is served. Wrong, buddy. Try familiarizing yourself with the state and city codes instead of trying to make up the law yourself. I'll stick to Mr. Bee's in the future. Better service, better selection, and better prices.
 #87917  by dean

Looks like they didn't like the poor review I gave them as it's been deleted.

Here's a screenshot of the review I left them before it was deleted/removed.
 #87936  by Boots

Obviously, reviews on facebook cannot be trusted.
 #88005  by mdak06

Can't say I'm surprised they deleted it. I saw it before it was axed.

As of now (11:01 ET Mon 7/8) there are a couple of reviews that say "they don't support the Constitution, I won't support them" (words to that effect). One posted 21 hours ago, one 11 hours ago. I guess they haven't gotten around to deleting them yet.