If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
  by jethro29

hi guys,i'm not sure if i'm posting this in the right place or not.but I need some opinions on kahr firearms,i have the chance to trade my ruger gp100 for a kahr 9mm,not sure of the model # but I am not familiar with their products or quality at all,i've found some reviews on line but would like a/some real world opinions from people that I am familiar with( virtually or otherwise) thanks.
  by viper98

depends on the model.....what are you looking to trade for?
  by jethro29

the model is a cm9,and it comes with 400 rounds of Remington(I think ) ammo,and a holster.he wants to trade me for my ruger gp1oo 357 ,stainless steel revolver, it includes a holster,two speed loaders and 200 rounds of hornady critical defense.i'm just not sure if it is a good deal or not.
  by bmel17

personally, not based on $ values, I'd keep the Ruger over a Kahr. Wheel guns are classic
  by spillanej

I like the baby eagles. Kahr bought magnum research and started importing 9mm .40 and .45acp baby "desert" eagles.
  by brich2929

Never owned a Kahr or a Ruger revolver but if it were me I'd probably stay with the Revolver.

:D
  by jethro29

thanks guys,i appreciate your input and time.i decided to keep what I've got.
  by bmel17

:applause:

I have a S&W 357 that I love. I have been wanting the Ruger Alaskan 44 mag in a bad way.
  by davesvet

I currently have a cw9 and I bought that after regretting selling a PM9. When I lived in Texas my pm9 was my summer carry gun. That said, don't do it. I love kahrs and if you like shooting your GP-100 you will too. My first gun purchase was a ruger redhawk. The triggers feel a lot like a revolver double action trigger, only a little lighter. That said, I bought my cw9 new for 350 I think. You could never get another gp-100 for that. If you still want to trade, I’ll trade you! and throw some extra cash your way ;-)
  by 2xTony

Id much rather have your gp100 than any khar 9mm ive ever seen

And writing "desert eagle" down the side of something thats not one seems like a total marketing gimmick aimed at people who cant afford a real one. They may as well call the chevy caviler the baby corvette next lol