If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
 #88683  by Amy Blackthorn

Ran into the mall to get Matt's phone examined in Apple. The last remaining "Code of Conduct" sign that was at the entrance between Target & Food Court has been removed.

I'm not encouraging anyone to call and clarify anything. Just noticed in passing that there are now no longer signs posted prohibiting carry.

Do with this info what you like. ;)

Me? I was carrying concealed and loving my pin up holsters.
 #88686  by chrisleduc1

I OC'd in there for about an hour yesterday with the Mrs. Came in near Panera, then went the wrong way to get to Williams and Sonoma, turned around and went to W&S, then to Vic's Secret and then down further to some tea place, then back to W&S.
I had no issues at all. I did not walk directly next to any security or LEOs as there just werent any in the area, but no store employees said anything either....
I did not know anything about any signs and I just figured that since it's not illegal I would carry as normal unless asked to leave...
 #88695  by spillanej

I have always carried at the mall. Always. Never a problem.
 #88696  by Boots

spillanej wrote:I have always carried at the mall. Always. Never a problem.
Open or concealed?
 #88697  by Amy Blackthorn

Boots wrote:
spillanej wrote:I have always carried at the mall. Always. Never a problem.
Open or concealed?
I've been open carrying there since I started carrying. However since I worked there at the time no one knew there was a difference between me working and being there on my own. Plus I carried the Sig. Not even my own mother sees when I carry it. If I wear the XD, everyone sees it.
 #88710  by radnor

chrisleduc1 wrote:
viper98 wrote:So what did you get from Victoria secret? :lol:
No offense, but youre not built right for me :shock: lol :)
:pointlaugh: Oh thank GOD that was his reply. I was afraid we'd see photos.