If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
 #96920  by EndSupremacy

Last night, around 9:30-9:45, I oc at the Walmart in New Castle. No issues at all. Customers and employees saw my gun and didn't even give a second glance. I even had an employee in the game section help me out with a few items that were locked up. When I went to leave, I was going to show the guard my receipt, and before I could, he said "you're good brother". He looked right at my gun for a split second as he was finishing his sentence. Overall, a good experience. I didn't get those awkward stares or any hassles.
 #96927  by Dugan

EndSupremacy wrote:Last night, around 9:30-9:45, I oc at the Walmart in New Castle. No issues at all. Customers and employees saw my gun and didn't even give a second glance. I even had an employee in the game section help me out with a few items that were locked up. When I went to leave, I was going to show the guard my receipt, and before I could, he said "you're good brother". He looked right at my gun for a split second as he was finishing his sentence. Overall, a good experience. I didn't get those awkward stares or any hassles.

Good to know, that place doesnt seem very organized. Or "secure"... few instances ive seen fights in the parking lot, junkies hunched over knuckle dragging the ground, and quads riding wheelies up the parking lot. Welcome to New castle.
 #102655  by Kuntryboy816

salman123 wrote:Last night, around 9:30-9:45, I oc at the Walmart in New Castle. No issues at all. Customers and employees saw my gun and didn't even give a second glance. I even had an employee in the game section help me out with a few items that were locked up. When I went to leave, I was going to show the guard my receipt, and before I could, he said "you're good brother". He looked right at my gun for a split second Last night, around 9:30-9:45, I oc at the Walmart in New Castle. No issues at all. Customers and employees saw my gun and didn't even give a second glance. I even had an employee in the game section help me out with a few items that were locked up. When I went to leave, I was going to show the guard my receipt, and before I could, he said "you're good brother". He looked right at my gun for a split second
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Well since this topic was revived, I stopped there yesterday after work. As I was walking to the front door, there were 2 DSP officers talking to, who I assume, security/management. As I walked by, I heard one officer say, "If they come back into the store, call us immediately..." I'm assuming shoplifters or the like. I nodded to the officer that glanced my way and said "Good Afternoon" and he returned the greeting. I was CC so no issues as you would expect.
 #102658  by Dugan

I oc there all the time, Thats like the breeding ground for scum.

I use to live in Camden NJ and their walmart was gold compared to new castle. Its sad, I dont even wanna live here long because I moved into the armpit of delaware off the bat.
 #102663  by astro_wanabe

Kuntryboy816 wrote:
salman123 wrote: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Check the post - it's an exact copy / paste of the OP. Just a spam bot. For some reason this has been kinda frequent lately.
 #102664  by Kuntryboy816

astro_wanabe wrote:
Kuntryboy816 wrote:
salman123 wrote: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Check the post - it's an exact copy / paste of the OP. Just a spam bot. For some reason this has been kinda frequent lately.

Yeah I saw it was a clone of the first post... I also saw the same thing in another thread this morning.
 #102665  by NCC

Kuntryboy816 wrote:Yeah I saw it was a clone of the first post... I also saw the same thing in another thread this morning.
Saw that this morning as well. I was telling Dave, the place is haunted.