If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
 #97527  by Guard_Duck

You kept kicking the hornets nest at the hms host/rest stop, and you expected not to get stung?

As for costco, they've been anti, and people have known for years. Almost every gun forum that has an "anti" list puts costco near the top.

Best buy, like others, I've had no issues. But I've heard other have, but only at the Kirkwood hwy one. There is a staunch anti working on their management team, who takes it upon themself to go beyond BB's corporate policy.

In all these, there is something to be said in how you carry yourself. Myself, I'm not a little guy, and the only shape I'm in is round. I am a t-shirt and jeans type a guy, and usually have a concert shirt, or some funny shirt on. Yet when LEOs see me, they usually ask me what department I'm with.

Don't act like an idiot, and you won't get treated like one. If you are asked to leave, LEAVE. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. Once you're informed that you're not welcome on the property with a firearm, they can have you arrested for trespassing. Offhand comment, snide remarks, arguing with them will make it worse.
 #97552  by Trapper

xonksandman wrote:i thought i was safe in knowing that other like minded people would understand, only 1 or 2 did.

end of thought
Please use your error in judgement as a learning expierience. We are only responding to what you wrote, it is better that we responded to your alleged behavior than a judge.