Have something to buy or sell? Post it here! NOTE: If you choose to sell your firearms, you are completely responsible for making sure you are not selling to a person prohibited. Know your federal, state and local laws before engaging in a transaction involving firearms!

DELOC.org is not responsible in any way for anything related to any transaction.
 #104914  by littlephilly

Hello all

Got some knives in all folders are spring assisted excpet the axis and

Heckler and KOCH by Benchmade Tactical Folder Axis Lock $115

Heckler and Koch by Benchmade p30 assist $42 I have 2 straight and one serrated

Kershaw Burst $21

Kershaw Freefall $25

Kershaw Thermite $20

Zero tolerance ZT0350SW knife is fine box ripped $115

United Navy Seals combat knife fixed blade ( seals dont carry these. Nice knife though) $12 or 2 for $20. According to united the blade is aus-6 steel, but I did not see that on it

1911 spring assisted knives $11

Tac force dont tread on me $10

S&W Galaxy 12 LED Flashlight $22 or $20 with any knife

Thanks for looking. Browsers welcomed and customers adored.

Pepper spray, expandable batons, various army, navy, air force, marines, dont tread on me, POw themed spring assisted knives avail.

Other items

http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/ljbar ... t=3&page=1
 #109065  by littlephilly

I have an opportunity to get a couple of the zero tolerance pictured. There is also one with a serrated blade and a black serrated and straight blade. They are $125 each. I have a group buy going on at a few sites. If interested please let me know. Any other knives listed I can also order when I put the order in a couple weeks from now.

Thanks for looking.
 #109066  by littlephilly

I have an opportunity to get a couple of the zero tolerance pictured. There is also one with a serrated blade and a black serrated and straight blade. They are $125 each. I have a group buy going on at a few sites. If interested please let me know. Any other knives listed I can also order when I put the order in a couple weeks from now.

Thanks for looking.