Have something to buy or sell? Post it here! NOTE: If you choose to sell your firearms, you are completely responsible for making sure you are not selling to a person prohibited. Know your federal, state and local laws before engaging in a transaction involving firearms!

DELOC.org is not responsible in any way for anything related to any transaction.
 #106841  by Boots

rangerdave wrote:Thanks, I think I figured it out.
I'm not sure what you mean by this, but viewable pictures would be a big help in selling your gun.
 #106850  by Kuntryboy816

Boots wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean by this, but viewable pictures would be a big help in selling your gun.
Links to pictures were added to his original posting.
 #106852  by Boots

Kuntryboy816 wrote:
Boots wrote:
Links to pictures were added to his original posting.
I'm referring to his posting his images on an image hosting site for public viewing. I'm not going to register at a private site just for the purpose of viewing his images.
 #106915  by rangerdave

Sorry guys, I have not been on here in a while. I'm looking for a comparably priced gun to trade for, chambered in .45 (1911) or .223/5.56 (AR). Manufacturers that I prefer are Colt, Sig, Daniel Defense, S&W, Springfield, etc. No Kimbers.

I apologize about the lack of pictures, but if you are interested I can email or text pictures to you.