Have something to buy or sell? Post it here! NOTE: If you choose to sell your firearms, you are completely responsible for making sure you are not selling to a person prohibited. Know your federal, state and local laws before engaging in a transaction involving firearms!

DELOC.org is not responsible in any way for anything related to any transaction.
 #107483  by Owen

Dave,

I'd have to drive up so a weekend would be better for me.
Last edited by Owen on Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #107512  by dave_in_delaware

UPDATE! Just found out that colors are available.

Original post has been updated with colors and new sizes and prices.

So I guess also let me know what color(s) you want.
 #107523  by astro_wanabe

My parents would like theirs to be green. We're pretty open as far as pick up times, so I guess if you want to order it individually we can do that or you can just do them in a group, we're not in any big rush.
 #107524  by brich2929

Any idea what shade of green? I was planning on painting mine like a dark green to blend in with shrubs better. If the green ones are already a dark shade, that would be cool!
 #107530  by dave_in_delaware

I'm planning on stopping by their shop to see the colors in-person. I'll let you know!
 #107580  by dave_in_delaware

I finally had a chance to stop by the farm to see what they had available.

Updated my first post with better color descriptions. And different types of barrels and sizes with prices!

Also, you can buy just the barrels if you want to do your own thing:

Sizes/Colors in bold are currently available stock. These prices are for barrel and lid ONLY!
(For rain barrel setup prices, see post #1)

- 30 gallon royal blue with fixed lid and two holes $18
- 55 gallon blue (a slightly "duller" color blue) with fixed lid and two holes $18
- 55 gallon royal blue (a brighter blue) with fixed lid and two holes $18
- 55 gallon black with fixed lid and two holes $18
- 55 gallon green (lighter, not forest or dark) with fixed lid and two holes $18
- 55 gallon white with fixed lid and two holes $18
- 55 gallon purple

- 55 gallon maroon

- 55 gallon black with removable lid and metal clamp $25

- 60 gallon gray with removable black threaded lid $20

Please let me know your final decision (color, size, plain or rain setup) so I can get "my guy" working on them ASAP.
 #107588  by Kuntryboy816

Do the plain ones come with lids? Removable or fixed really doesn't matter. I would be interested in 2-4 of those w/o all of the accessories if possible.
 #107592  by dave_in_delaware

astro_wanabe wrote:my parents still want one of the green rain barrels please :)
OK, you're down for one green barrel with all the rain collection fixin's.
Kuntryboy816 wrote:Do the plain ones come with lids? Removable or fixed really doesn't matter. I would be interested in 2-4 of those w/o all of the accessories if possible.
All the barrels come with some sort of lid. The "plain" ones have fixed lids w/ one or two threaded bung holes. The 55 gallon black barrels have lids with a clamp. The 60 gallon gray has a threaded lid. So it depends on which color/size you want.

Updated post #16 with barrel-only pricing.
 #107596  by Maintenance Guy

I would like to have the 60 gallon gray with removable lid and attachments. Please let me know when it will be avalible and I will pick it up ASAP. Thank you....