Have something to buy or sell? Post it here! NOTE: If you choose to sell your firearms, you are completely responsible for making sure you are not selling to a person prohibited. Know your federal, state and local laws before engaging in a transaction involving firearms!

DELOC.org is not responsible in any way for anything related to any transaction.
 #107671  by dtm87h

I have a recently purchased, unfired, Savage/Stevens 320, Pump Action 12 Gauge. I'm just testing the waters, looking to sell or possibly trade for a HiPoint 995ts Carbine (not the pistol).

My gun is in great condition, so I'd prefer one of equal value. Will sell for $230 (with soft case & 25 rounds of 00 Buck, and Bore Snake).

PM me on here if interested, I check it sporadically throughout the week. Thanks!
 #107714  by dtm87h

Bump. Still for sale or trade.
 #107901  by Maintenance Guy

I have a high Point carbine with a tactical red and green sight and a forehand with a light (I have the factory sight). It is a .40 cal. maybe 50 rounds fired through it. Like new condition. I also have the .40 cal. pistol that accepts the same mags. I have 4 mags. I have about 500 rounds of ammo. Not looking to trade unless the deal gets sweeter. Might accept a .22-250 (Remington 700 or Savage) with clips and ammo for trade. Will consider trade for ammo in .308 or .223.
 #107902  by dtm87h

Unfortunately at this time all I have for trade is the 12 gauge. Thanks for replying though.