Have something to buy or sell? Post it here! NOTE: If you choose to sell your firearms, you are completely responsible for making sure you are not selling to a person prohibited. Know your federal, state and local laws before engaging in a transaction involving firearms!

DELOC.org is not responsible in any way for anything related to any transaction.
 #108529  by littlephilly

Hi all This is mostly my husband's stuff. he is trying to get rid of.

Need to sell some stuff 1 to make room 2 to make money to buy some more knives to sell. this is an overview. if interested please leave pm sent note here and send me a pm. Prices will vary, but are in line with what things go for on ebay.

Toys

I have several generation 1 transformers from when I was younger. Off hand I have swoop, preceptor, a 90% complete optimus prime, skywarp among others

I have various Mcfarlanes. I will come back and list then. Off hand I have Peyton manning and Adiran Peterson in their college uniforms the first year they did that.

From the 80s I have a RAMBO intertec tech 9 style water gun but no magazine. Looks like a real gun. Nice collectible

Forget which ones, but I do have some old star wars toys and figures as well as some from the 90s and modern.

Others

4 1977 Elvis Presley whiskey decanters with seal still intact. I need to double check but I was asking $200 for these. they are in boxes

Sports

Too many packed pulled autos and game used to list. If there is a player or team you like let me know.

Phil rizzuto autographed bat

Derek jeter non certified baseball

jim brown auto football

roger staubach tony dorsett auto ball

fran tarketon HOF mini helmet

Earl Campbell non cert texas mini helmet $

Raymond berry colts mini helmet

Troy aikman mini helmet cowboys

dan marino autographed mini helmet dolphins

Jack lambert mini helmet steelers. Bought from him directly

I have other stuff, Ill try to get to and list