Have something to buy or sell? Post it here! NOTE: If you choose to sell your firearms, you are completely responsible for making sure you are not selling to a person prohibited. Know your federal, state and local laws before engaging in a transaction involving firearms!

DELOC.org is not responsible in any way for anything related to any transaction.
 #108649  by rapidnet

Hello,

Due to unfortunate life events, I have to sell my gun....Fiance became ill, I quit my job to take care of her and her children, she recently died, and I am having a hard time finding a new job.....

I have a Glock 22 Gen4, it's an early model, so it doesn't have the beavertail grip. It's in excellent condition, looks brand new. I shot somewhere between 200-300 rounds through it.

It includes everything that it originally came with, case, 3 15 round magazines, lock, manual,etc.

Also as part of the package :

1 Brand new Lonewolf SS Conversion barrel, threaded with cap (Converts to 9MM)
1 Brand new Glock 17 (9MM) Recoil Spring
10 Brand new Glock 17 Gen 4 (9mm - 17 round) magazines - Never used

4 Boxes (100 rds each) .40 S&W Winchester Whitebox FMJ 165 Grain (target ammo)
1 Box (50 rds) 9mm Federal FMJ 115 Grain (Taget Ammo)
1 Box (50 Rds) .40 S&W Winchester Jacketed Hollow Point 180 Grain (Personal Protection)

I also have about another half box of the Jacketed Hollow Point 180 Grain (Personal Protection).

Asking $600 and buyer pays FFL transfer fees.

If you'd like pictures, and can take some and upload them.....

Thank you;