Have something to buy or sell? Post it here! NOTE: If you choose to sell your firearms, you are completely responsible for making sure you are not selling to a person prohibited. Know your federal, state and local laws before engaging in a transaction involving firearms!

DELOC.org is not responsible in any way for anything related to any transaction.
 #108938  by MeanOperator

I had this for sale posted a while back and had it sold,or so I thought.I still have it if anyones interested in it.Comes with a case,1stock mag and 1 Pmag,case,basic red/green dot site and 2 boxes of .223.Im asking $550. for all of it,plus pay for the transfer of your choice.If interested let me know,thanks -Ed

Plus I still have the original box for it too
Last edited by MeanOperator on Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #108957  by dave_in_delaware

Dang. Missed out on a great rifle at a great price. That was a good deal.
 #108959  by dave_in_delaware

GatorDude wrote:And your pm wasn't even acknowledged either....
Actually it was (in PM). Someone else PM'd the seller before me, so they got first dibs.
 #108967  by dave_in_delaware

It's OK. MeanOperator and I have also PM'd each other about this rifle in the past. If I hadn't injured my knee back in July and had resulting medical bills (appts, X-rays, MRI, etc) the rifle would have been mine the first time he posted it for sale.

Oh, well. My DPMS Oracle will have to wait a little longer for a brother.
 #108968  by pick_six

I hear ya. Back, busted tooth, kidney stones and some med things for my kid ...

The s&w 29 that was for sale locally would have been nice for some deer hunting. And there are 2, a medium and long barrel!

Four doctors put their hand in your pocket will sure have an effect on purchases.
dave_in_delaware wrote:It's OK. MeanOperator and I have also PM'd each other about this rifle in the past. If I hadn't injured my knee back in July and had resulting medical bills (appts, X-rays, MRI, etc) the rifle would have been mine the first time he posted it for sale.

Oh, well. My DPMS Oracle will have to wait a little longer for a brother.
 #108969  by MeanOperator

GatorDude wrote:And your pm wasn't even acknowledged either....

I may not be on here/post much,but I do not ignore people...