Have something to buy or sell? Post it here! NOTE: If you choose to sell your firearms, you are completely responsible for making sure you are not selling to a person prohibited. Know your federal, state and local laws before engaging in a transaction involving firearms!

DELOC.org is not responsible in any way for anything related to any transaction.
  by SasquatchAF

DELOC,

Looking to buy some truck parts so Im scrounging up some stuff to sell. Got some PMAGs I can get rid of if anyone is interested.

ALL ARE NEW IN WRAPPERS SITTING IN A RUBBERMAID TOTE

Gen 2 Window FDE - $14 (Many available)
Gen 2 Window BLK - $14 (Many available)
Gen 3 Non-Window BLK - $12 (Many available)
Gen 2 Non-Window BLK - $11 (Many available)

Buying larger quantities can lead to a better deal!

Shoot me a text if you are interested 302-922-0533
Last edited by SasquatchAF on Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
  by dave_in_delaware

I'd be interested in some PMAGs, if only I didn't have a two-hour drive each way.... :(
  by GatorDude

There's some really cool services like the U.S. Mail and UPS for that problem.....
  by dave_in_delaware

OMG really?! I've never heard of those.... Please, tell me more!
  by SasquatchAF

Dave, I sent you a text as well as Astro.

To all others, original post updated (change in quantity to some of what is available)
  by SasquatchAF

Bump. Who's looking for some PMAGs????
  by SasquatchAF

Bump. Have ALOT of PMAGs available. If anyone is looking to make some money, I may be willing to cut a deal on the whole lot. Otherwise im still willing to work with folks on volume discounts
  by Owen

Do you still have a lot of pmags?
  by SasquatchAF

Still got plenty!!!
  by Owen

Got my order in yesterday. P-mags were new in the packaging. Great deal, great seller. Would buy from again! :D