Have something to buy or sell? Post it here! NOTE: If you choose to sell your firearms, you are completely responsible for making sure you are not selling to a person prohibited. Know your federal, state and local laws before engaging in a transaction involving firearms!

DELOC.org is not responsible in any way for anything related to any transaction.
 #110153  by Tate

Last Drop- Asking $399 plus you pay for the transfer unless you posses a valid DE CCW. Would potentially trade for other firearms, and or Music Gear (Guitars, Amps, Etc.)

Hey guys I'm selling my S&W M&P9C with TruGlo night sites installed, (still have originals as well), along with 4 mags, and all backstraps, original case, etc. Asking $500. Must be done at local FFL unless you posses a valid DE CCW permit. Pm me for details.

Now including Pocket Holster and 50 Rounds of Hornady Carry Ammo as well!

Price Reduced to $425 FIRM!
Last edited by Tate on Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
 #110180  by Tate

Bump- Added a Kydex Pocket Holster and 50 Rounds of Hornady Carry Ammo and lowered the price $75! Now $425 don't miss this deal!
 #110197  by Tate

LAST PRICE DROP. Welcome trades for other firearms, and or Music Gear (Guitars, Amps, Etc.)
 #110270  by Tate

Sinker, just sent you a PM.

Sorry guys just been super busy with moving from Sussex County to Wilmington. Firearm is still up for sale!

Chris
 #110318  by Tate

Bump- Still up for sale!