Have something to buy or sell? Post it here! NOTE: If you choose to sell your firearms, you are completely responsible for making sure you are not selling to a person prohibited. Know your federal, state and local laws before engaging in a transaction involving firearms!

DELOC.org is not responsible in any way for anything related to any transaction.
 #111597  by MrCoolDale

I have a Sig Sauer P320 compact 9mm that I'm selling. I've shot exactly 125 rounds through it (100 remmington 115gr FMJ and 25 Hornady critical defense,) cleaned it thoroughly, and stored it away. It comes in the original factory box with two magazines, the cheap holster that Sig includes, and a Mitch Rosen Upper Limit leather holster. Honestly, I wish the holster would fit any of my other pistols, because it's just so nice.

The only reason I'm selling it is that I don't like shooting striker-fired pistols and I'm bad at learning lessons. I've owned several Glocks, a Walther PPQ, and a Springfield XD and I've just never shot any of them as well as I shoot my hammer-fired pistols. I hate seeing it sit in my safe when it could go to someone that will actually use and appreciate this fine pistol.

https://imgur.com/HmcIcSI

It's been sold.