Have something to buy or sell? Post it here! NOTE: If you choose to sell your firearms, you are completely responsible for making sure you are not selling to a person prohibited. Know your federal, state and local laws before engaging in a transaction involving firearms!

DELOC.org is not responsible in any way for anything related to any transaction.
 #111835  by Maintenance Guy

I bought a few magazines today at an outdoor show thinking that all of them were 5.56. It turns out that one of them is a 7.62x39. Its a PMag 30 MOE . Anyone in the Wilmington/Prices Corner area is welcome to it. I don't want to see it sit around and collect dust if someone can use it.
Last edited by Maintenance Guy on Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #111836  by soundman2345

Talk to Chris. I'm certain that he has a gun to fit that he would to sell you. ;)
 #111837  by pick_six

there's a novel approach.

honey, i need to pick up an ak next time i go out. i bought a mag that doesn't fit any of our guns, so i'll just need to buy a gun that can use it. ;)

i'd hate to see a good mag go to waste!

soundman2345 wrote:Talk to Chris. I'm certain that he has a gun to fit that he would to sell you. ;)