Have something to buy or sell? Post it here! NOTE: If you choose to sell your firearms, you are completely responsible for making sure you are not selling to a person prohibited. Know your federal, state and local laws before engaging in a transaction involving firearms!

DELOC.org is not responsible in any way for anything related to any transaction.
 #14403  by radnor

How many? From where? And if you dont mind, what's the going price?
 #14405  by Jason

Branchy's Gun Shop
35$ 1K

They only had 2 left Id love to keep them both but my father got 1K..

I think they had Small Primers left.

16888 Laurel Rd
Laurel, DE 19956
(302) 875-5477‎
 #14446  by bdbowti

Man can tell i haven't reloaded in awhile lol. I just cleaned out my shed that i used to reload in. Still have a ton of primers left and some powder. Primers were 18.95 for a box 1k :(
 #14448  by radnor

I know what you mean.... I have 3K on hand and am owed 1K. I did not get mine for ~19/K, but sure as Hell did not pay 35/K.
 #14455  by Jason

Well.... on gunbroker they are going for 60$ per 1k

1k should do me for a little bit. Long enough to order more before I run out
 #14496  by stephpd

$35/k seems high to me too. Last box I got I payed around 21/k back in January.
 #14501  by John

I paid 25/1000 end of february/beginning of march
 #14503  by stephpd

JohnK wrote:I paid 25/1000 end of february/beginning of march
I guess I'm glad I jumped onto the reloading bandwagon last year. These 'shortages' and price increases are unreal. :banghead:

If prices continue at this rate I'll be able to retire by selling my ammo off a box a week. Or hold out a few years and be a millionaire.
 #14512  by Jason

People are Hording them and selling them for a large profit.. I'm glad i got them at all .. 35 was OK i guess.... online stores have them for 30 than 20 hazmat and 10 shipping Grrr Auctions sell them 60+ shipping and fees...

So i can now Shoot i have my 1K to last a bit..
 #14553  by LordJim

I've got a little over 10,000 in large pistol, but I'd like to be able to find some small pistol one of the days.

-
Jim