Have something to buy or sell? Post it here! NOTE: If you choose to sell your firearms, you are completely responsible for making sure you are not selling to a person prohibited. Know your federal, state and local laws before engaging in a transaction involving firearms!

DELOC.org is not responsible in any way for anything related to any transaction.
 #16002  by desteve811

Went to the shooting range today to shoot the new springfeild XD 45 cal. Nice gun. The guy there let me take about 1/2 bucket full of brass. I was hoping to get alot of 45's. There wasnt any! I have about 400+ 9mm brass that i want to trade for about 200 or so 45's? anybody?
 #16008  by stephpd

Some guys at the range do pick up select brass, especially .45.

.45 brass is getting harder to find, even online. :(
 #16010  by LordJim

Hang on to that 9mm. Last time I was out they were asking $16.95 for a box.

-
Jim
 #16011  by desteve811

i would if i had a 9mm pistol.
 #16024  by L.et E.veryone O.c

Grabb all the brass you can I and others have been lectured by ommelanden staff for taking brass there excuse is new management doesn't allow taking any brass other than the brass you use! :banghead: :banghead: :censored: :banghead: :banghead:
 #16031  by Tony T

Sounds like the employees have decided to start scrapping the brass for profit. What else would ommelanden use or keep it for?
 #16032  by stephpd

Some of the staff reloads. That's why thy get first dibs on range brass and stuff like .45 is never in the cans.

With the ammo shortage even 9mm brass is getting hard to come by. When Walmart can't keep WWB in stock for 9mm there aren't many alternative but reloading.
 #16034  by dave_in_delaware

I don't reload, but one thing I've heard a lot:

When you find brass, even if it's not your caliber, GRAB IT UP!!!!
 #16039  by LordJim

desteve811 wrote:i would if i had a 9mm pistol.
You never know when you will.

I've got .38 special revolvers and I'd like to get a .38 semi-auto, also. I wish I hadn't passed up on all .38 brass that I've come across over the years. Now I'm struggling to find enough to make reloading a meaningful endeavor.

-
Jim
 #16079  by desteve811