Have something to buy or sell? Post it here! NOTE: If you choose to sell your firearms, you are completely responsible for making sure you are not selling to a person prohibited. Know your federal, state and local laws before engaging in a transaction involving firearms!

DELOC.org is not responsible in any way for anything related to any transaction.
 #18556  by L.et E.veryone O.c

I have posted on so many sites I am trying to avoid eBay and paypal fees but some will be on there!
I have a legitimate title in hand Honda cbr 600 f4 that is being parted out
The frame should be gone gone Saturday.
Check out the video on YouTube :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gfm5D6dd2wc
I have :

complete engine 12403 miles runs fine starts fine no marks or damage non smoking
Needs new clutch 2nd gear drops to neutral at 5500rpm

Complete front end new forks new tires

Complete subframe

Complete wire harness

Complete odometer gauges 12403 miles

Seat excelent shape

Complete swing arm with rear shock rotor Cush drive sprocket and read tire great shape

The gas tank dented perfect for stunt

Plastic with a shloo of rash

This was my project bike and I don't have time to rebuild and I did not want to give the glory of somebody else finishing my project so I am parting it out! This ran fine and was driven home from the seller whom wrecked it!
Title is clean and clear and frame and title should be gone Saturday!
If you would like to see this bike run you can go to YouTube and type h8ncars I took videos before I treated the bike like a lobster.

I know there are not too many riders here but if you don't take chances you don't make money !

Thanks for reading my post if you have friends who ride please pass on.
I can be contacted via email at h8ncars@yahoo.com for parts or qoutes.