Have something to buy or sell? Post it here! NOTE: If you choose to sell your firearms, you are completely responsible for making sure you are not selling to a person prohibited. Know your federal, state and local laws before engaging in a transaction involving firearms!

DELOC.org is not responsible in any way for anything related to any transaction.
 #34996  by Jeepflexin

CVA 32 cal percussion Squirrel model rifle, barely used, rare 32 cal muzzle loader. Good looking rifle, minor scratches from sitting in my safe.

$200.00 OBO or trade.
Last edited by Jeepflexin on Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #55882  by Jeepflexin

Hud wrote:Hello, I'm interested in the .32 squirrel gun. Can you tell me the length of the barrel? Also I'm from MD, will there be any complications in transfrring ownership? You may contact me at, hdk1942@verizon.net, Thanks, Harold
Sorry it is long gone. FYI muzzle loaders are not federally regulated so there is no issue with buying across state lines. It would be on you to make sure there are no legal issues (state level) to you owning it.
 #55886  by bluedog46

is a muzzle loader the same thing as cap a ball guns?
 #55910  by WPCatfish

bluedog46 wrote:is a muzzle loader the same thing as cap a ball guns?
Not exactly, a matchlock, wheellock, flintlock or Maynard tape could be used to fire a muzzle loader as well.

Some cap and ball weapons were breechloaders.
 #107691  by Kuntryboy816

NormH3 wrote:
Champion1 wrote:Also I'm from MD, will there be any complications in transfrring ownership?????
This post is 6 years old.

It's a spambot. The line right above the name "Ali" is actually a link. If you read further up the thread to like the 2nd or 3rd post, the spambot post is actually just copied/pasted from that post. Usually a dead giveaway...
 #107695  by NormH3

Kuntryboy816 wrote:
NormH3 wrote:
Champion1 wrote:Also I'm from MD, will there be any complications in transfrring ownership?????
This post is 6 years old.

It's a spambot. The line right above the name "Ali" is actually a link. If you read further up the thread to like the 2nd or 3rd post, the spambot post is actually just copied/pasted from that post. Usually a dead giveaway...
uhhhh...I missed that. :)