Have something to buy or sell? Post it here! NOTE: If you choose to sell your firearms, you are completely responsible for making sure you are not selling to a person prohibited. Know your federal, state and local laws before engaging in a transaction involving firearms!

DELOC.org is not responsible in any way for anything related to any transaction.
 #107261  by anthonydoraz

Hello all, I am trying to sell a few different things which I have decided that I no longer need in order to hopefully help raise enough money for a trip to San Antonio this coming Spring. As a member of the University of Delaware Trap and Skeet team the ACUI Collegiate Championships, held at the National Shooting Complex in San Antonio, Texas, is the largest shoot of the year and one that I would greatly like to be a part of. Hopefully selling a few things here will help me in being able to afford this great opportunity.

Feel free to make an offer on anything listed below as worst case I say no for now and can reconsider if no other interest is shown. I am primarily looking for cash, I will however consider a trade for particular items. Things I would be most interested in trading for would be any shotguns (trying to find an old single shot preferably in 12 gauge or 410), bows, a rimfire scope, 22 rifles, and possibly ammo in 12 gauge, 410, or 22lr.

Electronics

Beats Solo 2 (White)
New In Box and Never Opened
$120

Toshiba Thrive 16gb (with case)
Lightly Used in Excellent Condition
$100

Dell Netbook (Blue)
Comes with:
Case (one strap has been reattached and the other is starting to tear on one side)
Dell Digital TV receiver (allows you to connect the computer to a cable source and watch television)
Has a version of photoshop downloaded (never used it so not sure of any specifics) and a some games
** The battery does not hold a charge and needs to be replaced (about $20 on eBay). The computer does work as is but must be plugged in to a power source**
$50

Books
$10 for one book and $5 each after the first if buying multiple. $20 for the lot.

Gun A Visual History
Book on the history of guns with a lot of very nice photographs

Questions & Answers about the Natural World
Book on animals of all different types. Great book for children interested in animals and nature.

True Facts
Book filled with 1000's of facts on every subject you could imagine. Similar to the Q&A book.

Chopper and Custom Motorcycles
300+ pages of different motorcycles filled with great photography of the different bikes.
Book jacket is bent and partially torn, looks good however without the jacket on.

Babe Ruth
Book on the life and legacy of Babe Ruth. Includes 10 removable reproductions of Babe Ruth memorabilia.
Jacket is bent and back cover is scratched, but otherwise the book is in great condition.

Here is a link to an album with the pictures (if you want any more specific pictures just let me know):
http://imgur.com/a/ZBT4s

Thank you,
Anthony
 #107268  by NCC

PM me your Paypal and I will contribute $20 to the effort. Sounds worthwhile to me to help out.

Edit: Thank you for accepting in the manner it was offered. Give us an update when you get back.
 #107286  by anthonydoraz

NCC wrote:PM me your Paypal and I will contribute $20 to the effort. Sounds worthwhile to me to help out.

Edit: Thank you for accepting in the manner it was offered. Give us an update when you get back.
Thank you again, it is greatly appreciated. I will most certainly let you know how it goes.
 #107331  by anthonydoraz

GatorDude wrote:I agree with NCC's approach. PM me your Paypal and I will contribute to your trip as well.
I just want to let you know that I received the Paypal contribution and would like to thank you again.
 #107475  by anthonydoraz

Update: I will be attending Nationals at the end of March, thanks in part to your generosity. I'll post another update after the competition to let you all know how it went.
 #107700  by anthonydoraz

I got back from San Antonio yesterday. The trip was an awesome experience and a lot of fun. While I did not necessarily shoot my best throughout the week, especially in skeet and sporting clays, I am still pretty happy with how I did (I shot my first 25 straight in trap during the competition) and it was a great learning experience for next year. My final scores were a 67/100 in skeet, 60/100 in sporting clays, 30/50 in 5-stand (my first time shooting 5-stand), and 92/100 in trap. All in all it was a great week of good food, good friends, and lots of shooting. If you want to look at all of the scores from the week you can find them at https://www.acui.org/Programs/Student_P ... als/31184/
 #107701  by NCC

Glad you could go and thanks for the update!