Have something to buy or sell? Post it here! NOTE: If you choose to sell your firearms, you are completely responsible for making sure you are not selling to a person prohibited. Know your federal, state and local laws before engaging in a transaction involving firearms!

DELOC.org is not responsible in any way for anything related to any transaction.
 #107093  by littlephilly

SOme boxes are so so but all knives are in 100% condition new and never carried . All Kershaw and ZT have lifetime warranties and sharpening All are new. Most have boxes and the boxes are in ok shape. All items will need to be shipped. $3 for one knife, $5 for 2 after that it depends on how many i can fit in a flat rate box. I have gotten fives knives in one before. Located in new castle. Best bet is to pm me All are purchased from a kershaw distributor. Lots of chinese fakes around. These are not. All are spring assisted with pocket clips and VERY sharp with lifetime factory sharpening and warranty.

located in new castle, de

Cash talks if you want a couple of these. I have researched before pricing.

This is a custom laser engraved Kershaw leek. It is new $65

Esee candirue ( I have two) one was opened other is new in box. Carried once never left the case or used $48 each

Punisher spring assisted knife ( its generic but a nice knife ) $10 each or if you want the 3 I have $24

Confederate theme $11 each or both for $20 ( generic)

Marines spring assisted rescue knife $10 Might have a navy one that looks like this theme as well but with a sub instead of a tank

Victorinox ( swiss army) Gadsden don't tread on me. These are a bit smaller like a guys keychain. they were supposed to be a gift for nephews in boyscouts, but........$17

Kershaw Freefall $21

CRKT I have a lift off 2 $33

Thanks for looking and hopefully funding my next gun (1911 Kimber with night sights)