Have something to buy or sell? Post it here! NOTE: If you choose to sell your firearms, you are completely responsible for making sure you are not selling to a person prohibited. Know your federal, state and local laws before engaging in a transaction involving firearms!

DELOC.org is not responsible in any way for anything related to any transaction.
 #38524  by dave_in_delaware

After the recent events that took place here between two members (one established and one brand new) I wanted to make something clear to everyone:

Public slander, accusations of illegal activity, and attempts at public humiliation of DELOC members by the way of using this forum to basically call negative attention to a specific member WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. Your posts will be deleted and your account will be banned.

It won't matter if you really think or "know" that this person did something wrong. This forum is NOT the place to air such grievances or throw accusations around. And it's certainly NOT the place to post outrageous stories claiming certain events took place, and threatening legal action against people.

If someone has a problem with a member here during the course of any transaction, contact that individual either by email, PM, or a phone call (or if it's serious contact the AG's Office, the BATFE, or whatever). Do NOT get on this forum and go off the deep end with your accusations, threats of legal action, etc... especially without providing any legitimate PROOF (other than "he said she said" stuff). Just because someone says a certain event happened doesn't make it true. And just because you post it in a thread here doesn't mean it'll be taken as gospel truth, especially without any evidence. And don't expect the accused party to get on here and defend themselves, either.

A public forum is NOT the place to handle such business. So please refrain from getting on here and starting trouble with members. Because your actions will not be met with kindness or tolerance. Take such issues OFF the forum and handle them like mature adults.

Thanks for reading. Carry on.
 #38533  by dave_in_delaware

Thanks, but all I did was warn the user, PM him, and delete his posts.

Wynder handled the ban on his account, email, and IP.
 #38534  by GatorDude

dave_in_delaware wrote:Thanks, but all I did was warn the user, PM him, and delete his posts.

Thanks to both of you then! :applause:

Hey...did anyone see what happened to my "You won't believe what Dave in Delaware did!" thread? :pointlaugh:
 #38536  by Jeepflexin

GatorDude wrote:
dave_in_delaware wrote:Thanks, but all I did was warn the user, PM him, and delete his posts.

Thanks to both of you then! :applause:

Hey...did anyone see what happened to my "You won't believe what Dave in Delaware did!" thread? :pointlaugh:
LOL and you try to say I am a smarta$$. :sparring:
 #38537  by dave_in_delaware

GatorDude wrote:Hey...did anyone see what happened to my "You won't believe what Dave in Delaware did!" thread?
Hmmm... I have no idea what you're talking about. Did anyone else see it? I'm sure it wasn't deleted.... :twisted:
 #38540  by SugarBoy13

From the Ministry of Truth:

"You won't believe what Dave in Delaware did!" thread malreported. Thread oldspeak ungood. Thread unpost.

Gatordude unperson.

Rectify.
 #38541  by Boots

SugarBoy13 wrote:From the Ministry of Truth:

"You won't believe what Dave in Delaware did!" thread malreported. Thread oldspeak ungood. Thread unpost.

Gatordude unperson.

Rectify.
Rectify Failed...

Try Again?
(A)bort, (R)etry, (F)ail