Have something to buy or sell? Post it here! NOTE: If you choose to sell your firearms, you are completely responsible for making sure you are not selling to a person prohibited. Know your federal, state and local laws before engaging in a transaction involving firearms!

DELOC.org is not responsible in any way for anything related to any transaction.
 #6715  by Shooter302

Steyr M40 (.40 cal) pistol. It comes with the original case, manual, locking keys and 2 ten round magazines. Also included is a 3rd ten round magazine that I bought for $25.00. A bladetech paddle holster is also included that I paid $80.00 for. The belt loop holder is adjustable and the gun hold is adjustable from forward, straight or back cant. The gun shoots perfectly as I have put through over 800 rounds through it with no problems. I will throw a brand new box of 50 rounds of winchester and copper bore brush.
I currently have it on gunbroker.com starting at $400.00. I'm willing to take offers from forum members or people that you know.
http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.a ... =114081195
Last edited by Shooter302 on Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #6869  by Shooter302

I sold the gun locally to a very nice 72 year old man. He was one of the coolest older guys I have ever met. Ended up he didn't really need the holster so we made a deal for $390.00, I threw in 50 rounds of winchester and I delivered it to his house in Camden. He had a few revolvers and long guns out. He also knew a few people I knew through my rental homes business.
 #6906  by dave_in_delaware

Congrats on "unloading" your gun so effortlessly.

But tell me, how did PRNJ "feel" while you were there? Scary? Unarming? Empty?

(you did remember to disarm before crossing the bridge, right? And no hollow points?)
 #6910  by Shooter302

Oh no it was camden delaware. I wouldn't have driven into NJ for that sale. I am very happy to have sold it so that I could get a 9mm. I will save some money on ammo so I can practice more. I did hate to see the gun go as it was my first handgun.
 #6911  by dave_in_delaware

Oh, OK... "our" Camden. LOL. I keep forgetting Delaware has a Camden, too.

Yeah, I like 9mm. Cheaper for practice means nice on the wallet. And I do NOT feel "underpowered" with it for daily carry, either (147gr JHP).
 #6928  by George

dave_in_delaware wrote:Congrats on "unloading" your gun so effortlessly.

But tell me, how did PRNJ "feel" while you were there? Scary? Unarming? Empty?

(you did remember to disarm before crossing the bridge, right? And no hollow points?)

selling a handgun across state lines, big NO! NO! Glad he didn't do it and glad he didn't post if he did
 #6945  by Wynder

Heh, he meant Camden, DE, not Camden, NJ -- that's what the confusion was all about.