|Delaware Open Carry
|Classified Forum Rules
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Wynder [ Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:55 am ]|
|Post subject:||Classified Forum Rules|
Some rules about using this forum -- subject to change:
1) DELOC.org, myself, its moderators, operators, owners or agents are not responsible in any way for any transaction between involved parties.
2) Prefix the subject of your post with WTS if you "want to sell" or WTB if you "want to buy".
3) Please only post or bump a post for any given item once a week.
4) If you decide to privately sell a firearm, YOU are responsible for knowing federal and state laws governing the sale, transfer and transportation and purchase of that firearm.
5) If you decide to privately sell a firearm, YOU are responsible for not selling to a person prohibited. Remember, if you sell to a resident of another state, you MUST do an FFL to FFL transfer. If you sell to a person who lives in the same state as you, it is highly recommended that you use an FFL to transfer the firearm between you so the FFL may conduct the background check on your buyer.
6) If credible reports of fraudulent transactions are received, the posts will be removed and the user banned.
7) Use your brains when buying.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group