Have something to buy or sell? Post it here! NOTE: If you choose to sell your firearms, you are completely responsible for making sure you are not selling to a person prohibited. Know your federal, state and local laws before engaging in a transaction involving firearms!

DELOC.org is not responsible in any way for anything related to any transaction.
 #6961  by MrCoolDale

I'm selling off my Benelli Nova. It just doesn't see any use anymore. I recently, about a month ago, stripped it down, cleaned, and oiled it. The last time I did that was at the beginning of the summer, just after a day of clay pigeon shooting.

It has always been cleaned meticulously, oiled regularly, and stored in a soft-lined, hard case. No scratches, nicks, dents, anywhere on it. It comes with 3, or 4 chokes. I can't remember exactly, and the tool to change them. It also has a plug for it, as I bought it in california, and 3 shots are the maximum allowed. I pulled it out, but kept it. It still has all the documentation and everything.

It's a 12 guage, 5 shot pump, and it can handle up to 3 1/2" mags. It's extremely light, very easy to carry for a day of hunting.

I would like to get $225 out of it, but that price is negotiable.

I hope I got everything. Any questions, just post 'em here, or PM me.

I don't have any pictures of it just yet. So, until I do, here's the stock picture from Benelli:
http://www.benelliusa.com/firearms/larg ... er12Ga.jpg