A forum for the First State Firearms Freedom Association, a grassroots lobby for Delaware.
 #81780  by Chizult

Decent post, but like you said, nothing that hasn't been bounced around frequently the last couple of months.

For the sake of conversation, what is more troubling to me is when I consider what the end game is for the anti-gun politicians. We all know it's not about public safety or keeping guns out of the hands of criminals (okay, that may be the case for a few of the more dim-witted legislators). I feel like there's a sect in this anti-gunning crowd that has some seriously nefarious intentions if guns were every pried out of our fingers, or if we were made felons overnight. It's the America they dream of, and the number of people sharing that dream, and their position in our political system, that really troubles me.
 #81794  by SeanM

Chizult wrote:Decent post, but like you said, nothing that hasn't been bounced around frequently the last couple of months.

For the sake of conversation, what is more troubling to me is when I consider what the end game is for the anti-gun politicians. We all know it's not about public safety or keeping guns out of the hands of criminals (okay, that may be the case for a few of the more dim-witted legislators). I feel like there's a sect in this anti-gunning crowd that has some seriously nefarious intentions if guns were every pried out of our fingers, or if we were made felons overnight. It's the America they dream of, and the number of people sharing that dream, and their position in our political system, that really troubles me.
Agreed.

That should scare everyone - but it doesn't.

Sean