Login    

Register FAQ  •  Search    

· Home ·   Forums ·  Who Are We? ·  What is Open Carry? ·  CCDW Process ·  FAQ ·  Contact ·  Terms ·

It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Letter to the Lieutenant Governor
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:33 pm 

I sent a letter to the Lt. Gov this morning, in response to the communications coming out of his office regarding the proposed magazine ban. We'll see if it gets any meaningful response.

http://fsffa.org/letter-to-the-lieutenant-governor

Sean

Defend firearms rights in Delaware! http://www.fsffa.org

Post subject: Re: Letter to the Lieutenant Governor
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:52 pm 

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

I applaud you Sean. Very good letter. I hope he does reach out to discuss it more. One thing I would like to note. I do know a good amount of gun owners here in the State of DE and not one, myself included has been asked our thoughts or contacted in away for us to explain where we stand.

So I ask, just how is he contacting these gun owners and where are they? Because as you know, not one person on here or over on DECCW.com has posted anything about being contacted.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:47 pm 
Founding Member

Fishhunter911 wrote:
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

I applaud you Sean. Very good letter. I hope he does reach out to discuss it more. One thing I would like to note. I do know a good amount of gun owners here in the State of DE and not one, myself included has been asked our thoughts or contacted in away for us to explain where we stand.

So I ask, just how is he contacting these gun owners and where are they? Because as you know, not one person on here or over on DECCW.com has posted anything about being contacted.

Currently there's a link on the DELOC facebook page about an upcoming meting sponsored by the Civic League for NCC.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/363778122911/
http://www.civicleagueforncc.org/agenda.html

Governor’s Gun Control Legislation Debate
March 19th at 7 p.m. - Civic League for NCC
At the Paul J. Sweeney Public Safety Building, 3601 N. DuPont Hwy, New Castle

If you'd like to voice your opinion, or show your opposition to these bills this would be a good place to do so.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:28 pm 

That's a fantastic letter Sean. :applause: