A forum for the First State Firearms Freedom Association, a grassroots lobby for Delaware.
 #83458  by SeanM

OK, so it's only a TEMPORARY thing, but I just about fell off my chair.

Seriously folks, remember... it was just a mistake....

http://www.delawareonline.com/article/2 ... -withdrawn
Marshall, a Wilmington Democrat, said an "error by staff" resulted in the wrong draft being filed. He said there was miscommunication between Attorney General Beau Biden's office and his office in the Senate. Biden and his staff were leading the effort on on the assault weapons ban. "I thought I had the Attorney General's draft," Marshall said.
:oops:

Sean
 #83461  by DelmarDave

Ohh yeah. I know they will try something else but its a start. I really hate the thought that my kids would have known me as a criminal because there was no way in hell I would have followed this law.
 #83467  by Mr.Skellington

That is what I call formally tipping your hand. The name of the game is incrementalism, the end game is Feinstein's vision of total disarmament of the citizens. The masses aren't yet conditioned enough for registration, not today, maybe next time. It's in the playbook though.
 #83470  by stephpd

Darn!!!!!

For some reason my comment got yanked from TNJ.
And I have no idea why since I didn't denigrate anyone but the AG's office for not having a very high conviction rate. Even provided the link to the latest FOIA request showing how poor a job the state is doing.
 #83477  by Boots

stephpd wrote:Darn!!!!!

And I have no idea why since I didn't denigrate anyone but the AG's office for not having a very high conviction rate. Even provided the link to the latest FOIA request showing how poor a job the state is doing.
Apparently, you're not following the party line!
 #83481  by SeanM

Boots wrote:Apparently, you're not following the party line!
:pointlaugh: What he said....

Sean
 #83482  by Amy Blackthorn

Can you post those stats here?
 #83485  by John_P

What really irks me (and I've written my State Rep. about it) is the AG and Governor's offices writing legislation and then looking for some one to sponsor it. I thought that our system was to have the legislators only introduce those bills that reflected the will of the people, not the other way around.

Guess I was confused. :?
 #83495  by SeanM

Amy Blackthorn wrote:

Can you post those stats here?
Take a look here...

http://fsffa.org/we-dont-need-more-gun- ... rent-laws/

A link to the original PDF is on that page as well.

Sean