You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #111462  by josephjanes

OC'd in 'Pizza by Elizabeth' this past Saturday ( Greenville). 3rd time in a month. No problems.
New family gathering place now that Greenville '2 Fat Guys' has closed.
 #111466  by Amy Blackthorn

josephjanes wrote:OC'd in 'Pizza by Elizabeth' this past Saturday ( Greenville). 3rd time in a month. No problems.
New family gathering place now that Greenville '2 Fat Guys' has closed.
Love that place.

https://amyblackthorn.com
 #111505  by josephjanes

Tried 'Opa Opa' Greek restaurant in Trolley Square, Saturday, Aug. 4. Good food, casual, take-out and eat-in. And Greek owners didn't blink at sidearm, or other customers.
 #111518  by josephjanes

'El Diablo' , Trolley Square, Saturday, 6pm. Good food, good portions. 6 tables, mostly take-out. Popular with WPD (4 officers came in while I was there), and EMS (2).
Sunday AM at Purebred, Greenville.
 #111628  by josephjanes

BBC Tavern and Grill (Greenville) Saturday dinner, Purebred (Greenville) Sunday, after church.
Outback (Possum Park) last Monday , for Kevin Harvick 'Free Bloomin' Onion' Monday !
No problem anywhere, and good food in all places !
 #111638  by Owen

Thanks for this update! I am headed to that Outback for dinner with friends tonight. I'll OC. :pbjtime:
 #111640  by josephjanes

You could have joined us at Grain Craft Bar for last night's monthly dinner. Could have chosen separate table, or next to us, if you wanted bit of privacy. Maybe we'll see you at dinner next month.