You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #110310  by myopicvisionary

July 19th, 2017

Whole blood donation at the Blood Bank across from Christiana hospital. Never, ever any issues with OC there.
 #110347  by Boots

Looks like you need to update your photobucket account.
 #110356  by Amy Blackthorn

myopicvisionary wrote:July 19th, 2017

Whole blood donation at the Blood Bank across from Christiana hospital. Never, ever any issues with OC there.
Woot!

Did you see the weirdness I had a few days ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #110384  by myopicvisionary

August 8th, 2017

Had brunch at the new Metro Diner. I sat at the counter and watched the floor show! Nobody cared about my 1911 and the food was fabulous! The chicken pot pie is massive. I will be back.
 #110385  by Amy Blackthorn

myopicvisionary wrote:August 8th, 2017

Had brunch at the new Metro Diner. I sat at the counter and watched the floor show! Nobody cared about my 1911 and the food was fabulous! The chicken pot pie is massive. I will be back.
And they have about a MILLION staff, so even if there is a wait, it won't be long.
 #110416  by myopicvisionary

August 24th, 2017

I had breakfast at the Metro Diner. As I walked up to the counter, I heard one of the staff say to himself "Open carry, cool". Several people gave me "The Nod". FYI, if you order the Monte Cristo; drive straight home, youre going to need a nap!
 #110461  by myopicvisionary

August 27th, 2017

Mary and I went out for breakfast. We stopped at Mary's Country Kitchen in Stanton. I walked in to see how long a wait there was. Thirty minutes was too long for me. As I walked out to the car, a woman outside asked if I was a cop. I told her that I was not. "But you have a gun!" "Yes I do". I continued to my car. Naturally we went to Delcastle.
 #110468  by Amy Blackthorn

myopicvisionary wrote:August 27th, 2017

Mary and I went out for breakfast. We stopped at Mary's Country Kitchen in Stanton. I walked in to see how long a wait there was. Thirty minutes was too long for me. As I walked out to the car, a woman outside asked if I was a cop. I told her that I was not. "But you have a gun!" "Yes I do". I continued to my car. Naturally we went to Delcastle.
[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #110491  by Sinker

I'm just here for the restaurant recommendations! We go to a lot of the same places, but I keep forgetting to check out DelCastle.
 #110492  by NormH3

Sinker wrote:I'm just here for the restaurant recommendations! We go to a lot of the same places, but I keep forgetting to check out DelCastle.
I bet he could write a book of eatery gun firearm friendly establishments. It would sell like ....hotcakes.