You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #109914  by myopicvisionary

April 5th, 2017

I had to make a trip to the Middletown ER. I saw the pistol in the slashed circle sticker on the front door but continued in. In the foyer is a security station with a metal detector manned by an armed constable. I was CCing at the time but the detector made me pause. I informed the constable that I had a CCDW and did not want run afoul with him. The constable was cordial and said that I could enter if I secured my firearm in my vehicle. The situation at hand dictated that I had no choice. Upon re-entry, the constable inquired as to what I carried. I informed him that I was carrying a Ruger LCR. He replied with "Very nice". After all was said and done in the ER, on my way out to the car the constable gave me "The Nod".
 #109927  by myopicvisionary

April 8th, 2017

On the way to Seaford for the PPC match, I stopped as usual at the Stargate Diner. Good food and never any OC issues. On the way home I stopped at Tony's Sausage house on Kenton Road in Dover. They never batted an eye at my 1911. Not bad but not as good as Helen's.
 #109986  by myopicvisionary

April 22nd, 2014

Mary and I went to supper at the Cafe Napoli on Kirkwood highway just east of the Crossroads restaurant. Several doubletakes but there were no issues with my OCing. The entree portions were huge and tasty. The cheese pizza however was parish carnival fare.
 #110004  by myopicvisionary

April 24th, 2017

On the way to the Garand match, I stopped for breakfast at Lucky's Coffee Shop in Talleyville. Always good food and and always OC friendly.
 #110051  by myopicvisionary

April 27th, 2017

Picked up my prescription shooting glasses from Delaware Eye Care on Main street. They were great in addressing my long range shooting needs!
 #110052  by myopicvisionary

April 28th, 2017

Down here in North Carolina for the CMP Eastern Games. NC has CCDW reciprocity with all state permits and allows OC!
 #110129  by myopicvisionary

May 24th, 2017

Mary and I had supper at Perkins in Possum Park. Naturally, there were no issues as they are OC friendly. As we were walking out, another patron was standing outside. I immediately recognized the situation as an OC Q&A period. His first words were "Can I ask you a question?" I spent the next fifteen minutes enlightening him to the way of OC. Another convert!