You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #99092  by DragonJames

WPCatfish wrote:At least they didn't verbally object to you 'bringing THAT in with you.'
:mrgreen:
 #102523  by photog

Have not posted lately, doing the OC thing with no issues. Did have a few encounters of note yesterday. First, went to the Wilmington DMV to get the registration renewed on the Charger. I walked inside OCing, dressed nicely wearing jeans and a t-shirt, the DSP officer took note of my firearm and said nothing. I waited for my number to be called. I did notice a few glances from her from time to time, but nothing was said to me. A few looks from other people waiting, but nothing said by anyone. I did ask the officer when leaving about a new cell phone law upcoming on the first of 2015, but she was unaware of the details. She definitely saw my firearm but said nothing. I even cracked a few jokes (hard to believe from me) about the lines inside, she laughed and I wished her a good day..... Very nice encounter and a very nice officer!

Second, I drove to my beach house to rake leaves and a few other tasks, went to Taco Bell to pick up some food. Noticed a Gentleman and his daughter having dinner. As they were about to leave, he approaches me and thanks me for open carrying. We struck up a very pleasant conversation, I told him about DELOC, he said that he is already a member here. (I apologize for not remembering his screen name) We talked OC/ CC, politics and a few other topics. I appreciated the great conversation. Two awesome encounters on the same day.....

Carry on everyone and stay safe!!!
 #102582  by Red Alert

Nice...