You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #47043  by wwd

OC'd to BJ's/Pencader...no looks at all..and it was quite busy. Again, I also think it's due to waist material carried by every one...it just doesn't stand out anymore.
 #47102  by rmalec

wwd wrote:OC'd to BJ's/Pencader...no looks at all..and it was quite busy. Again, I also think it's due to waist material carried by every one...it just doesn't stand out anymore.
I agree with that if your carrying a plastic style gun of the new age (glocks/sigs/Xd's/ect) but I think that just doesn't apply with me and the stainless 5906. I notice peoples eyes dropping down to my waist and staying there. Now I just have to figure out if they are staring at the gun or for other reasons... :mrgreen:
 #47111  by GatorDude

You only wish they were staring for other reasons.... :lol:
 #47115  by wwd

I'm Irish...it's the gun. :(
 #47116  by jslacker

:lol: :lol: too much info guys
 #47121  by myopicvisionary

I AM IRISH! It is NOT the gun.
 #47195  by rmalec

myopicvisionary wrote:I AM IRISH! It is NOT the gun.
I agree wholeheartedly with this statement 8-)
 #47196  by GatorDude

rmalec wrote:
Because you're Irish, by chance, or because you've been with a lot of naked, Irish guys? :lol:
 #47199  by rmalec

GatorDude wrote:
rmalec wrote:
Because you're Irish, by chance, or because you've been with a lot of naked, Irish guys? :lol:
I think I plead the 5th on this one....
 #47213  by Mr.Skellington

rmalec wrote:
GatorDude wrote:

I think I plead the 5th on this one....
:o :shock: :?