You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #31716  by radnor

Good job on your 1st OC. The "sign" gets smaller and smaller with time.
 #31723  by GatorDude

You must be real close to me, Amy.

I'm right off of Chesapeake City Road and about 1/4 mile from the MD border.

Drives me nuts because I'd like to do some shopping, etc. in Maryland, but cannot do so while carrying. So...I just don't go to Maryland as much..... :poed:
 #31731  by MrCoolDale

That's places you guys just a few miles from the FMC building, eh? I only ask because my little brother lives down that way. I'm there on a weekly basis. Maybe we should all grab lunch sometime.
 #31733  by Amy Blackthorn

MrCoolDale wrote:That's places you guys just a few miles from the FMC building, eh? I only ask because my little brother lives down that way. I'm there on a weekly basis. Maybe we should all grab lunch sometime.
Yes, it would and I would LOVE that. We're always looking for new friends, especially firearms enthusiasts, who OC!
 #31734  by Amy Blackthorn

GatorDude wrote:You must be real close to me, Amy.

I'm right off of Chesapeake City Road and about 1/4 mile from the MD border.

Drives me nuts because I'd like to do some shopping, etc. in Maryland, but cannot do so while carrying. So...I just don't go to Maryland as much..... :poed:
Yup, that's quite close to us! We're the first development off of Otts Chapel Rd when you're coming from Elkton Rd.
 #31735  by dave_in_delaware

Congrats on the first OC experience. That feeling of neon sign goes away with more OC experiences under your belt.
 #31769  by photog

Hello Amy! :applause: Congratulations on your first OC walk. :applause: As many others have said, after a few OC travels, you will feel totally comfortable with it. And the big "everyone's staring at me" sign will disappear.

Welcome to DELOC!!!
 #31788  by SCUBA9097

Congrats Amy! Glad you found the site and welcome to DelOC! Now how the he** did I miss this post until now? (That's what I get for not checking in as often as I should.)

Both Amy and Matt are extremely well versed in a wide variety of subjects and are as close to family to me as you can get without a painful blood test.
 #31801  by Amy Blackthorn

SCUBA9097 wrote:Congrats Amy! Glad you found the site and welcome to DelOC! Now how the he** did I miss this post until now? (That's what I get for not checking in as often as I should.)

Both Amy and Matt are extremely well versed in a wide variety of subjects and are as close to family to me as you can get without a painful blood test.
awwwww, Ted. You're gonna make me cry! It is you who honor us!

We are honored by your friendship and familial spirit! We love you guys, too!
 #31877  by Oktane

Grats on your first oc!