You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #108831  by Boots

Perhaps this can be a 2A learning experience for the group, and I hope this works out the best for everyone! :)

(And you're the one that can do it! ;) )
 #108835  by CorBon

Occasionally we find ourselves at a point when we need to question whether or not we need new and better friends. This sounds like one of those points.
 #108909  by Amy Blackthorn

Ran into someone OCing at the Acme in Suburban Plaza last night. Had a moment to chat, but I didn't catch his name.

Kane and I spent the day running around. OC'd in Zoe's Kitchen at the mall, went to the new Target Shooting Solutions, Marshall's / Home Goods, Best Buy, and Hibachi for the meeting, then I stopped in Delaware Vapor, and the Suburban Plaza Acme again. Not a single issue all day.
 #108932  by Amy Blackthorn

Ran into the acme for last minute dinner items. Young lady behind the register I've seen a few times. I see her glance at my side. "So.." She starts. I'm expecting The Question and have prepared the Answer.

"Do you always come at night?"

Oh, lol.

"Yeah. I work from home so if I run errands early in the day it means I'm not getting any work done. I get distracted. So night it is. Have a great night!"

"You too!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #109061  by Amy Blackthorn

Leaving the gym there was a lot of police presence with lights on so I Switched to OWB before heading to dinner at Brio (yes, at the mall) no one noticed it under my wrap, but I felt better with the rounds in the XD than 7+1 in my CC gun.

#109242  by Amy Blackthorn

Oc'd the XD today (still haven't found a holster for the HK) to the Blood bank and Border Cafe.

The folks at the blood bank are looking at my legal name and still refer to me as, "the lady with the gun". Not a word about my pistol.

Went to Border Cafe after donating. Place was packed. The waiter was super Cordial and not a word about the XD there either. Bumped into my waiter at the door where he held it for me and wished me a pleasant evening.

#109257  by myopicvisionary

I have OCed at Border Cafe several times without incident.
 #109266  by Amy Blackthorn

Me too. :)

The Deloc night we met there, Boots and another member were the only ones there. The staff decided we must all be bounty hunters.