You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #34219  by Mr.Skellington

I'm not really big on keeping an OC log but since it may help others I'll put something out here.

I've been OCing pretty regular at places such as:

Country Maid
Acme
Home Depot
McGlynn's (Because I heard they have a new mgr now)
Wawa
7-11
Shell
Nino's Pizza
X-Ring supply
Charcoal Pit
Costco
IHOP
Best Buy

I've also taken the family to Carousel park a couple of times. I'm sure I've been to more places but I can't remember if I was OC or CC at all the places I've recently been.

I haven't had any bad encounters or wide eyed gawking. Nothing has changed from when I don't carry, everyone seems to be very comfortable with me which tells me I'm doing it right because people see me first and my firearm second.

I've given several Deloc cards out to people who were interested finding out more about OC.
 #34236  by Mr.Skellington

OCed with the wife at Micheal's restaurant. After dinner I put on my jacket to go to the movies.

I always carry but the weather and place dictates OC or CC.
 #34397  by Mr.Skellington

I had some errands to run today starting with a trip to Pep Boys in college square. Never a problem with OCing there. While in the area I stopped in the x-ring for some more ammo. The newer staff at the x-ring is so much friendlier and helpful than some of their ex-employees.

Afterward I swung by Rite Aid and Acme in Pike Creek, no problems in either.

Finished up the night by taking the family out to all you can eat wings at McGlynn's Pub. No one batted an eye at my XD.
 #34523  by Mr.Skellington

Another short trip to Pep Boys at college square. I've been working the bugs out of an old project car of mine.

As I was in the parking lot with my hood raised gauging how much vacuum tubing needed to be replaced a woman approached me on my strong side. She asked if I could show her how to change a car battery. I helped her then entered the store to buy my supplies.

On my way home I made a quick stop at Zingo's off polly drummond rd for a loaf of bread.

As usual no problems at either place.
 #34829  by Mr.Skellington

Took the family out to eat at Cheeseburgers in Paradise. No one said anything about my XD nor did I see any bulging eyes. As always the food was very good and the service was prompt and friendly.

After dinner I stopped into the Office Max the next building over for some keyboard duster. No problems there.
 #34869  by Mr.Skellington

June 21st
Took the family to Friendly's in Lantana Sq for some ice cream. It was nice out so we ordered at the walk up window and ate our cones at an outside table.

After wards we took a look into some pet shop in the same shopping center.

No problems, comments or strange looks.
 #35087  by Mr.Skellington

June 28th
Did some shopping with the family today. First a trip to Best Buy on kirkwood hwy. IMO they may need to rethink the store name. Maybe its just me but it seems like prices are creeping up in that place.

From there we went to Kohl's. They're in the middle of renovations for a new look. I liked the way the place looked before though.

On the way home I made a stop at Total Wine.

In all three places there we're no problems, no peeps, murmurs, nothing.
 #35089  by wwd

Mr.Skellington wrote:June 21st
Took the family to Friendly's in Lantana Sq for some ice cream.
Not a stop at Woodside on Northstar?
 #35091  by Mr.Skellington

wwd wrote:
Mr.Skellington wrote:June 21st
Took the family to Friendly's in Lantana Sq for some ice cream.
Not a stop at Woodside on Northstar?
The place with the cows that makes homemade ice cream from their milk? No, wasn't even thinking of there at the time. I'll try to keep them in mind though.
 #35092  by CorBon

Mr.Skellington wrote:June 28th
First a trip to Best Buy on kirkwood hwy. IMO they may need to rethink the store name. Maybe its just me but it seems like prices are creeping up in that place.
No Circuit City, no reason to even try keeping prices down.