You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #47082  by GatorDude

I owned one of those. I actually sold it last year. Definitely a nice firearm.
 #47137  by P2riquen

Yeah,you are right. I am very happy with the purchase. I think this one is going to be my favorite....(for now). :lol:
 #54999  by P2riquen

Well...another day of O.Cing without incident. I went to Pathmark on Lancaster Ave this morning. One of the cashiers asked me the typical "Are you a cop?" question.
I gave her a little information on Delaware being an open carry state and gave her a pamphlet I had. She was shocked to say the least. After that I went to Trolley Square and went to Casa Verdi and to Happy Harry's. Got a couple of stares but no questions.
All in all it was a good day.
 #60079  by P2riquen

It's been a while since I posted.
12/24/11 On the way to Newark to finish X-mas shopping. Stopped at PNC on Union street to make my withdrawl...no problems there.
Went to Kohl's on Kirkwood Highway, then to Deals, same shopping center. No problem there...did get the spockeyes from one person in Deals. Went to People's Plaza 896, went to Curves and bought a gift certificate for my daughter. Got the "Are you a Policeman?" Question .
Entered the liquor store in the same shopping center, not a blink.
All in all it was a good O.C. day!~
 #60087  by astro_wanabe

JägerMatthias wrote:What exactly is 'deals'?
It's another branding of (and part of the same company as) Dollar Tree, basically they threw in more $1-$10 stuff to more directly compete with stores like Dollar General (where almost nothing is actually $1, it's just a general store). I'd say it's right in the middle between the classic Dollar Tree & Dollar General. website: http://www.deals-stores.com
 #60088  by JägerMatthias

Oh okay, thanks. A Chinese trinket store.

Or I guess that's all the stores nowadays. :roll:
 #60281  by P2riquen

Went to Pathmark on Kirkwood Highway, did groceries. No problem.
From there, stopped at Dollar General in Elsmere, got 1 person with spockeyes. After that went to Concord pet on 141 then stopped in Kreston Liquors. While in line I hear someone say "I'm in line, behind the guy with the gun!" Oh Boy! If my neon sign was dim, it went Super-Nova!! Every eye was on me! I simply smiled and paid for my purchase. Walked out and went home. It was uneventful, kind of funny.
 #60293  by jslacker

Do you think that person was trying to draw attention to you, or do you think he was letting someone he was shopping with know his location in the store? (albeit in a dickish way)
 #60303  by P2riquen

I think he was letting other people know, who was gathering behind me that he had his place in line. :pointlaugh: You are correct...it was a dickish way!