You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #172  by Mr. Bruce

My gun came back from SIG today. Just wanted to start my thread and hit the ground running.
 #173  by Sprat

go bruce go, :applause: can't wait to hit the range with you and our sigs

sprat
 #174  by dave_in_delaware

Mr. Bruce wrote:My gun came back from SIG today.
I'll bet you were :pbjtime: when you got it!

Start carrying it and let us know how each outing goes!
 #201  by Mr. Bruce

Sat. March 29th,

OC to Office Depot and Kmart in college square, then to Staples on rte 4, then to Jakes in newark for lunch. Nobody seemed to notice or care. Uneventful.
 #204  by Mr. Bruce

OC'd to Lane's furnishing and LAZYBOY furniture by the christiana hospital. I was only in there long enough to ask if they had office furniture. Neither had it so I turned around and left. I think I got some alarming looks in LAZYBOY. Otherwise... uneventful
 #207  by Mr. Bruce

Sat. March 29th.

OC to Happy Harry's for C batteries in Brookside Plaza. I've OC'd here many times and have never had a problem. Going there actually makes me glad I do OC. There are some questionable citizens around a lot of the time. Uneventful.
 #214  by Mr. Bruce

Sunday March 30, 2008

Took dog for a walk at the CITY of Newark Reservoir Park. Nothing on rules and regs sign about firearms. Only passed one couple who failed to notice anything. (They were too busy eyeing my German Shepherd). Uneventful.
 #218  by Mr. Bruce

Wow... had a very positive experience at Lowe's in Newark today. I was buying chain for my daughters swing and the guy asked me what kind of gun I had. After I told him, he asked if I was licensed in DE, to which I replied you don't need to be to open carry in delaware. He said that was great and he thought it was wonderful that I was protecting myself and exercising my right to bear arms. I told him thanks for the support and he replied, "This is America." A positive and eventful experience.
 #219  by dave_in_delaware

Mr. Bruce wrote:... He said that was great and he thought it was wonderful that I was protecting myself and exercising my right to bear arms. I told him thanks for the support and he replied, "This is America." A positive and eventful experience.
That's awesome! I love hearing these kinds of encounters!!
 #300  by Mr. Bruce

OC'd AGAIN to Lowes in Newark. It was busy and got a lot of looks but no issues. (I know I go to Lowe's a lot)