You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #55019  by becauseican

Been awhile.... I have a few things to add. First I have been OCing in De for over a year now. Often going to the wal-mart in Camden. Most of my trips have been after 12 pm due to work schedule with a few times during peak hours. Yet I have never had any issues. Until a week ago... And the story begins, I walked in grabbed a cart with my 1911 in a thigh holster ( best thing for when i am on my bike, no worries) After walking in I realized that i had to use the restroom and heading to the back. I noticed a older employee who greeted me with a good evening and a smile. I finish my business, washed my hands like mom always said and walked out. Only to be greeted by that same employee. Stating that I could not be there in the store with a firearm. Well i most certainly can, i thought to myself. then politely stated that i have been coming here for quite awhile being noticed by law eforcement officer's and other workers never having a issue. He state once again that it was illegal. So I asked him to get a manager for me and I would be waiting by the fish, in which i would like to purchase when you get a chance. After ten mins another worker came over and help me with my fish. Never saw the older work and was not spoken to by the manager. Some people just don't know. :pbjtime:
 #55027  by WPCatfish

Hope you didn't get a healthy case of ich with those fish!